Sunday 17 January 2010

Document 2010

A new year, a new home and a new project from UKS & Shimelle called "Document 2010" I decided to use up an old bazzil basics gate album and some of my old crate papers to create an album for the project. Each month will then have a double layout of around 10 x 7.5 inches, leaving me lots of room for journalling. The basic blank album was black so I drybrushed for a messy, grungy look around the edges to start with and using some folded ribbon and bronze ribbon slides created a closer for the album. I had a wonderfully inky time making up the album and look forward to filling it over the course of the year.

Of course the first month of January will most likely be all about job hunting! hopefully February will be about starting a new job which I will definately need to keep me supplied in Herma. I have decided to go on a very strict stash diet. I have so much stuff that I have obviously just kept to admire rather than use. treating myself to 20 quids worth of stuff from ATDML for Christmas then subscribing to a small kit from Scrapagogo once a month is all that I am doing for now until I start earning some pennies.







I do believe that I am becoming addicted to creating little paper flowers with button centres, I loved the way they turned out on this album with the double sided papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment