Saturday 23 January 2010

Last minute cards

So there I am pottering on a gloomy grey saturday, playing about with the Inspirational Card Sketch for the week when my other half comes along and tells me that she needs a card for later today for a guy leaving her work. Smiling I say no problem and start using the exact same sketch for the second card. Result, two cards using old junkitz paper and using the same sketch.

Its funny, I look at all the papers I have collected in my years of crafting and think...I really need to use these up. It matters not that they may not be the latest most fashionable papers, what matters is that I like them and I wish to create with them.


I created these little flowers out of some lace with little buttons on the top, the chipboard piece just covered in some ink to take away the white.

3 comments:

  1. awesome cards! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both fab cards, love the papers you've chosen. Great take on this week's sketch at ICS, thanks for joining us. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not one but two!! Fab cards hun and thanks fpr playing along with us at ICS :-)

    ReplyDelete